TO-GO Wood Sign DIY Project
6x18 Wood Sign Project - $24
12x12 Wood Sign Project - $30
12x18 Wood Sign Project - $38
Please visit Wood Sign Designs page to view all available design options.
TO-GO Kit Includes:
- Wood Base
- Stencil of Choice
- Base Brush
- Metal Sealer Brush
- Mini Sponges
- Up to (4) Paint Colors
- Sawtooth Hanger
- Step-by-step instructions
To-Go Kits will be delivered to the address you submit during checkout.
Make sure to provide a valid phone number so I can contact you if needed!
Deliveries will be made on Tuesday's and Friday's each week.
Don't forget to complete checkout after you have added item to your cart!!
Please feel free to email with ANY questions you have - email@example.com
Food & Drink Policy - You are allowed to bring in food and nonalcoholic drinks or have something delivered. Alcohol is currently NOT permitted inside the studio.
Cancellation Policy - If the studio is closed due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstance, you have the option to participate in another studio class within 60 days from the original missed class date. After 60 days, you will forfeit your project and any monies paid.
Missed Class Policy - If you are unable to attend your scheduled studio class, please give us 24 hours' notice in order to receive a full refund or studio class credit – your choice. If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled studio class, you will receive a credit to use in the studio within 30 days following missed studio class. After 30 days, you will forfeit your project and any monies paid.
Create It! A DIY Studio Adult, Minor and/or Studio Class Waiver & Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in a Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class, on his or her own behalf and/or on behalf of a minor child, acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. Tools and products I and/or minor will use can be hazardous and/or dangerous if not used properly. Create It! A DIY Studio projects require various degrees of skills and expertise. I understand that these activities can result in serious injury to myself or child. I assume all risk and damage or injury to myself and/or minor while participating in any Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class.
2. I am aware of the risk, hazards and danger of personal injury, disability and/or death as a result of participation in a Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class, including those that may arise due to another participants negligence.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to ask questions and ensure that I and/or child follow instructions as they are given by Create It! A DIY Studio studio staff. I understand that I and/or the minor child is required to follow all instructions. I understand that failure to follow instructions as given can result in myself and/or child being asked to leave party and/or studio class. I understand if I or child is asked to leave, my money will not be reimbursed.
4. I certify that I and/or minor child are in good health and that I and/or minor child have no physical limitations which would preclude safe participation at any Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class.
5. Pictures of myself and/or minor child may be taken during a Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class. By agreeing to waiver, you are releasing these images to Create It! A DIY Studio ONLY for use and marketing purposes.
6. In consideration for participation in any Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class, I hereby release, waive and forever discharge and covenant not to sue Create It! A DIY Studio and its owners, employees, officers, directors and all other persons or entities acting on it’s behalf, from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expense including attorneys fees which are related to or arise out of or in any way connected to my and/or minor child’s participation in a Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class. I agree to indemnify Create It! A DIY Studio and its owners, employees, officers, directors and all other persons or entities acting on its behalf for any claims arising out of my or minor child’s participation in a Create It! A DIY Studio party and/or studio class.
7. By the execution of this agreement, it is my intention to assume all risk of injury and do hereby surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages against Create It! A DIY Studio and its owners, agents, employees, officers, and/or all other persons or entities acting on its behalf.
8. I acknowledge that my and/or minor child’s participation in activities with Create It! A DIY Studio is strictly voluntary. I hereby certify that I am over 18 years of age; I have carefully read the foregoing covenant not to sue and acknowledge that I understand and agree to all of the above terms and conditions. I have had the opportunity to ask any questions. I am aware that by agreeing this agreement, I assume all risks and waive and release all substantial rights that I may have or possess.
9. To the extent that any one or more provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable, all other provisions of this agreement not found to be unenforceable will remain in full force and effect.